Report NEP-CDM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco de Sinopoli & Leo Ferraris & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2011. "The effect of ideology on policy outcomes in proportional representation systems," Working Papers 205, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Antoine Loeper, 2010. "Federal Directives, Local Discretion and the Majority Rule," Discussion Papers 1522, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," MPRA Paper 29135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Gul, Faruk & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2010. "The War of Information," Papers 9-13-2010, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Canes-Wrone, Brandice & Park, Jee-Kwang, 2010. "Electoral Business Cycles in OECD Countries," Papers 9-12-2010a, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Canes-Wrone, Brandice & Park, Jee-Kwang, 2010. "Reverse Electoral Business Cycles and Housing Markets," Papers 9-12-2010b, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Hirsch, Alexander V. & Shotts, Kenneth W., 2010. "Policy-Specific Information and Informal Agenda Power," Papers 9-14-2010, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2011. "Using Collaborative Bargaining to Develop Environmental Policy when Information is Private," Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Mar 2011.
- Lakshmi Iyer & Anandi Mani & Prachi Mishra & Petia Topalova, 2011. "The Power of Political Voice: Women's Political Representation and Crime in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-092, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.