Pricing Policies at Public Universities in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Havas, Attila, 2008. "Universities and the emerging new players: Building futures for higher education," MPRA Paper 66333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Alain Trannoy, 2008. "Efficient Tuition Fees and Examinations," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1211-1243, December.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent & Debande, Olivier, 2008. "Refinancing Europe's higher education through deferred and income-contingent fees: An empirical assessmentusing Belgian, German & UK data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 364-386, June.
- Stephen Easton & Duane Rockerbie, 2008. "Optimal government subsidies to universities in the face of tuition and enrollment constraints," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 191-201.
More about this item
Keywordscost-based pricing; Public Universities; tuition fee; ongoing pricing; value of a degree;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .