Contributory education scheme : theoretical basis and application
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Flacher & Hugo Harari-Kermadec & Léonard Moulin, 2011. "Contributory education scheme: Theoretical basis and application," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 30, pages 495-502 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:rpdevs:menendez_public_university_ar.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez Rozada, Martin & Menendez, Alicia, 2002.
"Public university in Argentina: subsidizing the rich?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 341-351, August.
- Martin Gonzalez Rozada & Alicia Menendez, 2002. "Public University in Argentina: Subsidizing the Rich?," Working Papers 210, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Robert J. Gary-Bobo & Alain Trannoy, 2008. "Efficient Tuition Fees and Examinations," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1211-1243, December.
- Pierre Courtioux, 2009. "Peut-on financer l'éducation du supérieur de manière plus équitable ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00370094, HAL.
- Erica Field, 2009. "Educational Debt Burden and Career Choice: Evidence from a Financial Aid Experiment at NYU Law School," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:menendez_public_university_ar is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00606684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.