Financing higher education: a contributory scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997.
"The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 72-101, July.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1995. "The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 5053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1993. "Alternative Funding Resources for Higher Education," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 718-728, May.
- Pierre Courtioux, 2009. "Peut-on financer l'éducation du supérieur de manière plus équitable ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00370094, HAL.
- Magali Beffy & Denis Fougère & Arnaud Maurel, 2009. "L’impact du travail salarié des étudiants sur la réussite et la poursuite des études universitaires," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 422(1), pages 31-50.
- Erica Field, 2009. "Educational Debt Burden and Career Choice: Evidence from a Financial Aid Experiment at NYU Law School," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Haroon Chowdry & Lorraine Dearden & Alissa Goodman & Wenchao Jin, 2012. "The Distributional Impact of the 2012–13 Higher Education Funding Reforms in England," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 211-235, June.
- Barr, Nicholas, 1993. "Alternative funding resources for higher education," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 280, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Alain Trannoy, 2005. "Faut-il augmenter les droits d'inscription à l'université ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 19(3), pages 189-237.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal Autonomy Allowance; contributory scheme; funded education scheme; financing higher education; equity; efficiency;
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieb:wpaper:2013/6/doc2013-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebubes.html .