|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Közgazdaságtudományi Kar Pécs, Hungary
RePEc:edi:feptehu (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Pécsi Tudományegyetem, Közgazdaságtudományi Kar, Marketing és turizmus intézethttp://ktk.pte.hu/karunkrol/intezetek
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rappai, Gábor & Rekettye, Gábor, 2011. "Pricing Policies at Public Universities in Hungary," Apas Papers 350, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Erzsebet, Hetesi & Gabor, Rekettye, 2010. "Responsibility for the Future of the World - Paradigm Shift in the Theory and Practice of Marketing," Apas Papers 184, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Rekettye, Gábor, 2009.
"A kereskedelmi márkák szerepe a versenyben
[The role of private brands in the brand competition]," MPRA Paper 49015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GÃ¡bor Rekettye & GÃ¡bor Rekettye Jr., 2013. "Global trends and their influence on future business performance," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(1), pages 95-110.
- Oren Gil-Or & Prof. Gabor Rekettye, 2012. "Social group buying pricing decisions," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(2), pages 22-29, January.
- Israel Boxer & Hanna Oirik Menahem & Gabor Rekettye, 2010. "Ecological awareness, price and psychological wellbeing as main dimensions of senior citizens' green sheltered housing buying intentions," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 86-101.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gábor Rekettye should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.