The Quality of Governance: How Have Indian States Performed?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mare Sarr & Katharina Wick, 2010. "Resources, conflict and development choices: public good provision in resource rich economies," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 183-205, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Chowdhury, Samik & Sikdar, Satadru, 2016. "Governance Performance of Indian States 2001-02 and 2011-12," Working Papers 16/164, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chakraborty, Pavel, 2016. "Judicial quality and regional firm performance: The case of Indian states," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 902-918.
- Mundle, Sudipto, 2017. "Beyond Catch Up: Some Speculations About the Next Twenty Five," Working Papers 17/187, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mundle, Sudipto, 2017. "Employment, Education and the State," Working Papers 17/188, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya & Arao, Rosa Mia, 2014. "Financing Post-2015 Development Challenges: Who are the Front-runners in the Asia and Pacific Region?," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 402, Asian Development Bank.
- Garg, Sandya & Ashima Goyal & Rupayan Pal, 2014. "Why tax effort falls short of capacity in Indian states: A Stochastic frontier approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-032, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:12/104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .