A copula model for dependent competing risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rivest, Louis-Paul & Wells, Martin T., 2001. "A Martingale Approach to the Copula-Graphic Estimator for the Survival Function under Dependent Censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 138-155, October.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The identifiability of the mixed proportional hazards competing risks model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 701-710.
- Arntz, Melanie & Lo, Simon M. S. & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007.
"Bounds analysis of competing risks : a nonparametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration in Germany,"
200704_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Wilke, Ralf A. & Lo, Simon M. S. & Arntz, Melanie, 2007. "Bounds Analysis of Competing Risks: A Nonparametric Evaluation of the Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Imigration in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zimmer, David M. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2006. "Using Trivariate Copulas to Model Sample Selection and Treatment Effects: Application to Family Health Care Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 63-76, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Simon M.S. & Wilke Ralf A., 2014.
"A Regression Model for the Copula-Graphic Estimator,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 21-46, January.
- Simon M.S. Lo & Ralf A. Wilke, "undated". "A Regression Model for the Copula Graphic Estimator," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Lo, Simon M.S. & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf, 2012. "Estimating the Latent Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 6650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melanie Arntz & Simon Lo & Ralf Wilke, 2014. "Bounds analysis of competing risks: a non-parametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, February.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0548-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Haberman, Steven & Kaishev, Vladimir K., 2013. "Dependent competing risks: Cause elimination and its impact on survival," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 464-477.
- Zhang, Fode & Shi, Yimin & Wang, Ruibing, 2017. "Geometry of the q-exponential distribution with dependent competing risks and accelerated life testing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 552-565.
- Arntz, Melanie & Lo, Simon M. S. & Wilke, Ralf A., 2008. "Bounds analysis of competing risks : a nonparametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration in Germany (Revised version of the FDZ Methodenbericht No. 04/2007)," FDZ Methodenreport 200806_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Dabrowska Dorota M., 2012. "Estimation in a Semi-Markov Transformation Model," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-62, June.
- Mossialos, Elias & Lear, Julia, 2012. "Balancing economic freedom against social policy principles: EC competition law and national health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 127-137.
- Simon M.S. Lo & Ralf A. Wilke, "undated". "Identifiability and estimation of the sign of a covariate effect in the competing risks model," Discussion Papers 11/03, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsArchimedean copula; dependent censoring; unemployment duration;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notecp:09/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denotuk.html .