A Moment of Time: Reliability in Route Choice using Stated Preference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1998.
"Simulating travel reliability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Noland, R.B. & Small, K.A. & Koskenoja, P.M. & Chu, X., 1996. "Simulating Travel Reliability," Papers 95-96-7, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1997. "Simulating Travel Reliability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt30w220k0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theo Arentze & Tao Feng & Harry Timmermans & Jops Robroeks, 2012. "Context-dependent influence of road attributes and pricing policies on route choice behavior of truck drivers: results of a conjoint choice experiment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1173-1188, November.
- Nikhil Sikka & Paul Hanley, 2013. "What do commuters think travel time reliability is worth? Calculating economic value of reducing the frequency and extent of unexpected delays," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 903-919, September.
- Tyler Patterson & David Levinson, 2008. "Lexus Lanes or Corolla Lanes? Spatial Use and Equity Patterns on the I-394 MnPASS Lanes," Working Papers 000051, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Carlos Carrion & David Levinson, 2012. "Route choice dynamics after a link restoration," Working Papers 000105, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2013.
"Selfishness and altruism in the distribution of travel time and income,"
Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 1043-1061, September.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2006. "Selfishness and Altruism in the Distribution of Travel Time and Income," Working Papers 000023, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Sandip Chakrabarti & Genevieve Giuliano, 2014. "Does service reliability influence transit patronage? Evidence from Los Angeles, and implications for transit policy," Working Paper 9297, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Anupam Srivastava & Nikolas Geroliminis & David Levinson, 2011. "The importance of being early," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 227-247, March.
- Hongcheng Gan & Yang Bai, 2014. "The effect of travel time variability on route choice decision: a generalized linear mixed model based analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 339-350, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel time reliability; Stated preference; Late Penalty; Early Penalty;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:momentoftime. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .