The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hanna Hałaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2016. "The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 274-312, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caillaud, Bernard & Jullien, Bruno, 2003. " Chicken & Egg: Competition among Intermediation Service Providers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 309-328, Summer.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2013. "Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 22-68, August.
- repec:rje:randje:v:37:y:2006:3:p:720-737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias & Mayrhofer, Philip, 2010.
"Incentives for Quality over Time – The Case of Facebook Applications,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12500, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jörg Claussen & Tobias Kretschmer & Philip Mayrhofer, 2012. "Incentives for Quality over Time - The Case of Facebook Applications," CEP Discussion Papers dp1133, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ángel L. López & Patrick Rey, 2009.
"Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination,"
2009.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lopez, Angel L. & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing competition through access charges and price discrimination," IESE Research Papers D/801, IESE Business School.
- Lopez, Angel & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," IDEI Working Papers 570, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2015.
- Lopez, Angel & Rey, Patrick, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," TSE Working Papers 09-056, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 02 Apr 2015.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsplatform competition; two-sided markets; coordination bias;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-10-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-10-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2012-10-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2012-10-20 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.