Report NEP-MIC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ori Haimanko & Atsushi Kajii, 2012. "Approximate Robustness Of Equilibrium To Incomplete Information," Working Papers 1209, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio, Germano & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-61, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Seidl, Christian, 2012. "The Petersburg Paradox at 300," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Midjord, Rune, 2012. "Full Implementation of Rank Dependent Prizes," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-15, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2012. "The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition," Working Papers 12-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2012. "Auctions, Actions, and the Failure of Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers 1553, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- De Frutos, María Ángeles & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2012. "Resale in Auctions with Financial Constraints," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Motta, Massimo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Exclusionary Pricing in a Two-Sided Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00740893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ritxar Arlegi & Miriam Teschl, 2012. "A Theory of Choice under Internal Conflict," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1208, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- José Alvaro Rodrigues-Neto, 2012. "Monotonic models and cycles," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-586, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "The solution of discretionary stopping problems with applications to the optimal timing of investment decisions," Papers 1210.2617, arXiv.org.
- Walther, A., 2012. "Asset price manipulation with several traders," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1242, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.