Report NEP-COM-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Mariya Teteryanikova, 2012. "Horizontal Product Differentiation: Disclosure and Competition," Vienna Economics Papers 1205, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Motta, Massimo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Exclusionary Pricing in a Two-Sided Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2012. "The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition," Working Papers 12-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Chris Doyle & Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Cartelization Through Buyer Groups," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Strategic Delegation Improves Cartel Stability," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Patrick Bayer & Jason R. Blevins & Paul B. Ellickson, 2012. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models in Continuous Time with an Application to Retail Competition," NBER Working Papers 18449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Vincent, 2012. "Estimating random coefficients logit demand models using aggregate data," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 19, Stata Users Group.
- Ishita Chatterjee, 2012. "Costly Reporting, Ex-post Monitoring, and Commercial Piracy: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Patrice Bougette & Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Quels remèdes pour les abus de position dominante ? Une analyse économique des décisions de la Commission européenne," Post-Print halshs-00727517, HAL.
- Greco, Esteban M. & Petrecolla, Diego & Romero, Carlos A. & Romero Gómez, Exequiel, 2012.
"El control de Fusiones y Adquisiciones en Argentina (1999-2011): Indicadores de desempeño
[Mergers and Acquisitions control in Argentina (1999-2011): Performance indicators]," MPRA Paper 41890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glandon, PJ & Jaremski, Matthew, 2012. "Sales and Firm Entry: The Case of Wal-Mart," Working Papers 2012-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Santiago R. Balseiro & Omar Besbes & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2012. "Auctions for Online Display Advertising Exchanges: Approximations and Design," Working Papers 12-11, NET Institute.
- Yongmin Chen & Tianle Zhang, 2012. "Group Coupons: Interpersonal Bundling on the Internet," Working Papers 12-09, NET Institute.
- Jens Hagendorff & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&As in the EU: does prudential regulation have any impact?," Working Papers 1236, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Zurimendi Isla, Aitor, 2012. "Are Bar Associations Anticompetitive? An Empirical Analysis of Recommended Prices for Legal Services in Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 8765, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas, 2012. "Is a "firm" a firm? A Stackelberg experiment," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2012. "Markups and Entry in a DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 41816, University Library of Munich, Germany.