Auctions for Online Display Advertising Exchanges: Approximations and Design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010.
"Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1758, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1758R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000284, David K. Levine.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Bonatti, Alessandro, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," CEPR Discussion Papers 7988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Martin Pesendorfer, 2003. "Estimation of a Dynamic Auction Game," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1443-1489, September.
- Marc Dudey, 1992. "Dynamic Edgeworth-Bertrand Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1461-1477.
- Simon Board, 2009. "Revealing information in auctions: the allocation effect," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 125-135, January.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Jonathan Levin & Paul Milgrom, 2010. "Online Advertising: Heterogeneity and Conflation in Market Design," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 603-607, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2014.
"Buy-It-Now or Take-a-Chance: Price Discrimination Through Randomized Auctions,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(12), pages 2927-2948, December.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus M. Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2012. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: Price Discrimination through Randomized Auctions," NBER Working Papers 18590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:557-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henk Kox & Bas Straathof & Gijsbert Zwart, 2017.
"Targeted advertising, platform competition, and privacy,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 557-570, September.
- Henk Kox & Bas Straathof & Gijsbert Zwart, 2014. "Targeted advertising, platform competition and privacy," CPB Discussion Paper 280, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsauction design; revenue management; ad exchange; display advertising; internet; budget constraints; dynamic games; mean field; fl uid approximation;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-10-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ICT-2012-10-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .