Media Revenue Management with Audience Uncertainty: Balancing Upfront and Spot Market Sales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Kleindorfer & D. J. Wu, 2003. "Integrating Long- and Short-Term Contracting via Business-to-Business Exchanges for Capital-Intensive Industries," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1597-1615, November.
- Alf Kimms & Michael Muller-Bungart, 2007. "Revenue management for broadcasting commercials: the channel's problem of selecting and scheduling the advertisements to be aired," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 28-44.
- Abraham Grosfeld-Nir & Yigal Gerchak, 2002. "Multistage Production to Order with Rework Capability," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 652-664, May.
- Guillermo Gallego & S. G. Kou & Robert Phillips, 2008. "Revenue Management of Callable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 550-564, March.
- Guu, Sy-Ming & Zhang, Alex X., 2003. "The finite multiple lot sizing problem with interrupted geometric yield and holding costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 635-644, March.
- Vinay Kanetkar & Charles B. Weinberg & Doyle L. Weiss, 1992. "Price Sensitivity and Television Advertising Exposures: Some Empirical Findings," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 359-371.
- D. J. Wu & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2005. "Competitive Options, Supply Contracting, and Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 452-466, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Turner & Alan Scheller-Wolf & Sridhar Tayur, 2011. "OR PRACTICE---Scheduling of Dynamic In-Game Advertising," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 1-16, February.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:183-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Giallombardo & Giovanna Miglionico & Houyuan Jiang, 2015. "New Reformulations for the Conflict Resolution Problem in the Scheduling of Television Commercials," Working Papers 2015/03, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Liu, Bin & Ma, Xindi & Zhang, Rong, 2014. "Joint decision on pricing and advertising for competing retailers under emergency purchasing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 257-264.
- Zhengping Wu & Wanshan Zhu & Pascale Crama, 2011. "The Newsvendor Problem with Advertising Revenue," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 281-296, July.
- Santiago R. Balseiro & Omar Besbes & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2015. "Repeated Auctions with Budgets in Ad Exchanges: Approximations and Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 864-884, April.
- Sam Aflaki & Ioana Popescu, 2014. "Managing Retention in Service Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 415-433, February.
- Sami Najafi-Asadolahi & Kristin Fridgeirsdottir, 2014. "Cost-per-Click Pricing for Display Advertising," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 482-497, October.
- Wen-Ya Wang & Diwakar Gupta, 2014. "Nurse Absenteeism and Staffing Strategies for Hospital Inpatient Units," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 439-454, July.
- Giovanni Giallombardo & Houyuan Jiang & Giovanna Miglionico, 2016. "New Formulations for the Conflict Resolution Problem in the Scheduling of Television Commercials," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(4), pages 838-848, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:1:p:199-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihai Banciu & Esther Gal-Or & Prakash Mirchandani, 2010. "Bundling Strategies When Products Are Vertically Differentiated and Capacities Are Limited," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2207-2223, December.
- Santiago R. Balseiro & Jon Feldman & Vahab Mirrokni & S. Muthukrishnan, 2014. "Yield Optimization of Display Advertising with Ad Exchange," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(12), pages 2886-2907, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmedia planning; TV advertising; revenue management; capacity planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:190-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.