Globalization and International Public Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Persson, Mats & Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1987. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1419-1431, November.
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. " Market Segmentation and Stock Prices: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1059-1085, July.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993. "On Exchange Rates," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061546, January.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Bohn, Henning, 1990. "Tax Smoothing with Financial Instruments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1217-1230, December.
- Harold L. Cole & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1996. "Reputation spillover across relationships: reviving reputation models of debt," Staff Report 209, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bohn, Henning, 1988. "Why do we have nominal government debt?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-140, January.
- repec:fth:harver:1463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guido Tabellini & Scott Freeman, 1998. "The optimality of nominal contracts," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 545-562.
- Bohn, Henning, 1991. "Time consistency of monetary policy in the open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 249-266, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niepelt, Dirk, 2014.
"Debt maturity without commitment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(S), pages 37-54.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2008. "Debt Maturity without Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2500, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niepelt, Dirk, 2008. "Debt Maturity without Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2008. "Debt Maturity without Commitment," Working Papers 08.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Wolf Wagner, 2007.
"International Risk Sharing and Government Moral Hazard,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 577-598, November.
- Wagner, W.B., 2007. "International risk sharing and government moral hazard," Other publications TiSEM eea59e30-3d51-4f71-bfb2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cornand, Camille & Gandré, Pauline & Gimet, Céline, 2016.
"Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: The role of domestic shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 445-469.
- Camille Cornand & Pauline Gandré & Céline Gimet, 2014. "Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: the role of domestic shocks," Working Papers halshs-01015475, HAL.
- Camille Cornand & Pauline Gandré & Céline Gimet, 2016. "Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: the role of domestic shocks," Post-Print halshs-01236055, HAL.
- Camille Cornand & Pauline Gandré & Céline Gimet, 2014. "Increase in home bias in the Eurozone debt crisis: the role of domestic shocks," Working Papers 1419, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando Broner, 2008.
"Rethinking the effects of financial liberalization,"
2008 Meeting Papers
747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2015. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," Working Papers 509, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fernando A. Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 16640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2010. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pauline GandrÃ©, 2015. "Domestic creditors as last lenders in debt crises: a simple model with multiple equilibria," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2915-2928.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Globalization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(3), pages 1497-1542.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2000-03-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2000-03-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2000-03-06 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:7575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .