Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel M. G. Raff & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1996. "Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 71-108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raff, D.M.G. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "Quality Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," Papers 10-95, Tel Aviv.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makoto Ohta & Zvi Griliches, 1976. "Automobile Prices Revisited: Extensions of the Hedonic Hypothesis," NBER Chapters, in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 325-398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bresnahan, T.F. & Raff, D.M.G., 1993. "Technological Heterogeneity, Adjustment Costs, and the Dynamics of Plant Shutdown Behavior: The American Motor Vehicule Industry in the Time of the Great Depression," Papers 93-09, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1993.
"Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Chapters, in: Price Measurements and Their Uses, pages 63-100,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 3378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raff, Daniel M. G., 1991. "Making Cars and Making Money in the Interwar Automobile Industry: Economies of Scale and Scope and the Manufacturing behind the Marketing," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 721-753, January.
- Triplett, Jack E, 1969. "Automobiles and Hedonic Quality Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 408-417, May/June.
- Pakes, Ariel & Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James A, 1993. "Applications and Limitations of Some Recent Advances in Empirical Industrial Organization: Price Indexes and the Analysis of Environmental Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 241-246, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bongers, Anelí & Torres, José L., 2014. "Technological change in U.S. jet fighter aircraft," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1570-1581.
- Ramana Nanda & William R. Kerr, 2015. "Financing Innovation," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 445-462, December.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005. "Do hedonic price indexes change history? The case of electrification," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 586, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Axhausen, K.W. & Froelich, P. & Tschopp, M., 2011. "Changes in Swiss accessibility since 1850," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-80.
- Wesley Nimon & John Beghin, 1999.
"Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From the Apparel Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 801-811.
- Wesley Nimon & John C. Beghin, 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp213, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nimon, W. & Beghin, John C., 2008. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12741, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nimon, Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1999. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1514, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nimon, R. Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From The Apparel Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21016, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan, 2016. "Toward more general hedonic estimation: Clarifying the roles of alternative experimental designs with an application to a housing attribute," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 54-62.
- Tooze, Adam (Туз, Адам), 2016.
"Europe on the Brink
[Европа На Грани]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 3, pages 138-175, June.
- Renato Fonseca, 2015. "Quality Change in Brazilian Automobiles," Discussion Papers 0066, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fonseca, Renato, 1999. "The Brazilian Automobile Industry In the 1980's: the Lost Decade?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 53(1), January.
More about this item
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.