Quality Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel M. G. Raff & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1996. "Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 71-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel M.G. Raff & Manuel Trajtenberg, 1995. "Quality-Adjusted Prices for the American Automobile Industry: 1906-1940," NBER Working Papers 5035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makoto Ohta & Zvi Griliches, 1976. "Automobile Prices Revisited: Extensions of the Hedonic Hypothesis," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 325-398 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bresnahan, T.F. & Raff, D.M.G., 1993. "Technological Heterogeneity, Adjustment Costs, and the Dynamics of Plant Shutdown Behavior: The American Motor Vehicule Industry in the Time of the Great Depression," Papers 93-09, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1993.
"Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Chapters,in: Price Measurements and Their Uses, pages 63-100
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 3378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raff, Daniel M. G., 1991. "Making Cars and Making Money in the Interwar Automobile Industry: Economies of Scale and Scope and the Manufacturing behind the Marketing," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 721-753, December.
- Triplett, Jack E, 1969. "Automobiles and Hedonic Quality Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 408-417, May/June.
- Pakes, Ariel & Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James A, 1993. "Applications and Limitations of Some Recent Advances in Empirical Industrial Organization: Price Indexes and the Analysis of Environmental Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 241-246, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bongers, Anelí & Torres, José L., 2014. "Technological change in U.S. jet fighter aircraft," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1570-1581.
- Ramana Nanda & William R. Kerr, 2015. "Financing Innovation," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 445-462, December.
- Wesley Nimon & John Beghin, 1999.
"Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From the Apparel Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 801-811.
- Wesley Nimon & John C. Beghin, 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp213, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nimon, Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1999. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1514, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nimon, R. Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From The Apparel Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21016, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nimon, W. & Beghin, John C., 2008. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12741, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005. "Do hedonic price indexes change history? The case of electrification," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 586, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Axhausen, K.W. & Froelich, P. & Tschopp, M., 2011. "Changes in Swiss accessibility since 1850," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-80.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan, 2016. "Toward more general hedonic estimation: Clarifying the roles of alternative experimental designs with an application to a housing attribute," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 54-62.
- Renato Fonseca, 2015. "Quality Change in Brazilian Automobiles," Discussion Papers 0066, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fonseca, Renato, 1999. "The Brazilian Automobile Industry In the 1980's: the Lost Decade?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 53(1), January.
More about this item
KeywordsPRICES; AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY;
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:10-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .