The Automobile Industry and The Mexico-Us Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991.
"Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry: a theoretical and applied general equilibrium analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 39-42.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade Liberalization in a Multinational-Dominated Industry: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tovar, Jorge, 2012. "Consumers’ Welfare and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Car Industry in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 808-820.
- Manez, J.A. & Waterson, M., 2001. "Multiproduct Firms and Product Differentiation: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 594, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Minsoo Park & Hongjai Rhee, 2014. "Effects of FTA Provisions on the Market Structure of the Korean Automobile Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(1), pages 39-58, August.
- Mary E. Burfisher & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2001. "The Impact of NAFTA on the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, Winter.
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford, 1994.
"Discrete plant-location decisions in an applied general-equilibrium model of trade liberalization,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 133-151, March.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1993. "Discrete Plant-Location Decisions in an Applied General-Equilibrium Model of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 4513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie MONTOUT & Jean-Louis MUCCHIELLI & Soledad ZIGNAGO, 2002.
"Regionalization And Intra-Industry Trade. An Analysis Of Automobile Industry Trade In Nafta,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 16, pages 137-159.
- Montout, Sylvie & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis & Zignago, Soledad, 2001. "Horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade of Nafta and Mercosur: The case of the automobile industry," MPRA Paper 43928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1993. "Anti-Competitive and Rent-Shifting Aspects of Domestic-Content Provisions in Regional Trade Blocks," NBER Working Papers 4512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Tornell & Gerardo Esquivel Hernández, 1997. "The Political Economy of Mexico's Entry into NAFTA," NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 25-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1995. "Why NAFTA Might Be Discriminatory," Working Papers 1995-12, CEPII research center.
- Jorge Tovar, 2004. "The Welfare Effects Of Trade Liberalization: Evidence From The Car Industry In Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003638, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Melvyn Fuss & Steven Murphy & Leonard Waverman, 1992. "The State of the North American and Japanese Motor Vehicle Industries: A Partially Calibrated Model to Examine the Impacts of Trade Policy Changes," NBER Working Papers 4225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .