The Federal Reserve Is Not Very Constrained by the Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018.
"The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
2219, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Gunes Kamber, 2019.
"On the Global Impact of Risk-off Shocks and Policy-put Frameworks,"
NBER Working Papers
26031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Caballero & Güneş Kamber, 2019. "On the global Impact of risk-off shocks and policy-put frameworks," BIS Working Papers 772, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2019. "Alternatives to Inflation Targeting in Low Interest Rate Environments," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-11-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-11-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-11-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .