The Fragility of Market Risk Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba (ed.), 2006. "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661985, January.
- Robert McMenamin & Zain Mohey-Deen & Anna L. Paulson & Richard J. Rosen, 2012. "How liquid are U.S. life insurance liabilities?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Sep.
- James Poterba, 2006. "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number pote06-1, October.
- Lee, Soon-Jae & Mayers, David & Smith Jr., Clifford W., 1997. "Guaranty funds and risk-taking Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-24, April.
- J. Hombert & V. Lyonnet, 2017. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Life Insurance: Evidence from France," Débats économiques et financiers 30, Banque de France.
- Hombert, Johan & Lyonnet, Victor, 2017. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Life Insurance: Evidence from France," HEC Research Papers Series 1237, HEC Paris, revised 29 Nov 2017.
- Horneff, Wolfram J. & Maurer, Raimond H. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Stamos, Michael Z., 2009. "Asset allocation and location over the life cycle with investment-linked survival-contingent payouts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1688-1699, September.
- James M. Poterba, 2006. "Introduction to "Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20"," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages -5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kling, Alexander & Ruez, Frederik & Ruß, Jochen, 2011. "The Impact of Stochastic Volatility on Pricing, Hedging, and Hedge Efficiency of Withdrawal Benefit Guarantees in Variable Annuities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 511-545, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2018-01-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2018-01-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.