How liquid are U.S. life insurance liabilities?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- FSOC and Systemic Risk: Treasury's Report
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-11-20 20:14:14
- Taking the **Sock** out of FSOC
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-10-29 12:24:21
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fip:fedreq:00052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koijen, Ralph & Yogo, Motohiro, 2018. "The Fragility of Market Risk Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- victor Lyonnet, 2018. "Asset-liability management in life insurance: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2018-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0049-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLife insurance companies ; Liquidity (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhle:y:2012:i:sep:n:302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.