Crude Oil Price Differentials and Pipeline Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahattin Buyuksahin, Thomas K. Lee, James T. Moser, and Michel A. Robe, 2013. "Physical Markets, Paper Markets and the WTI-Brent Spread," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Duranton & Peter M. Morrow & Matthew A. Turner, 2014.
"Roads and Trade: Evidence from the US,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 681-724.
- Gilles Duranton & Peter Morrow & Matthew Turner, 2013. "Roads and Trade: Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers tecipa-479, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Morrow, Peter & Turner, Matthew A, 2013. "Roads and Trade: Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 9393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard G. Newell & Brian C. Prest, 2017. "The Unconventional Oil Supply Boom: Aggregate Price Response from Microdata," NBER Working Papers 23973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grogan, Louise & Sadanand, Asha, 2013.
"Rural Electrification and Employment in Poor Countries: Evidence from Nicaragua,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 252-265.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Rural Electrification and Employment in Poor Countries: Evidence from Nicaragua," Working Papers 1303, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Barron, Manuel & Torero, Maximo, 2017. "Household electrification and indoor air pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 81-92.
- Severin Borenstein and Ryan Kellogg, 2014.
"The Incidence of an Oil Glut: Who Benefits from Cheap Crude Oil in the Midwest?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Severin Borenstein & Ryan Kellogg, 2012. "The Incidence of an Oil Glut: Who Benefits from Cheap Crude Oil in the Midwest?," NBER Working Papers 18127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Lee & Edward Miguel & Catherine Wolfram, 2016. "Experimental Evidence on the Demand for and Costs of Rural Electrification," NBER Working Papers 22292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedker:00053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Clay & Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Muller & Randall Walsh, 2017. "The External Costs of Transporting Petroleum Products by Pipelines and Rail: Evidence From Shipments of Crude Oil from North Dakota," NBER Working Papers 23852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q35 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Hydrocarbon Resources
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2018-01-22 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .