Report NEP-ENE-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolyn Fischer & William A. Pizer, 2017. "Horizontal Equity Effects in Energy Regulation," NBER Working Papers 24033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2017. "Le droit à l’énergie : dangereuse chimère ou juste exigence ?," Post-Print hal-01598149, HAL.
- Thomas Crossley & Federico Zilio, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," IFS Working Papers W17/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- An Truong, 2017.
"The use of renewable energy in Vietnam – status quo and challenges
[Năng lượng tái tạo tại Việt Nam – hiện trạng và thách thức]," Post-Print hal-01638613, HAL.
- Agaton, Casper, 2017. "Real Options Analysis of Renewable Energy Investment Scenarios in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 83478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelica Gianfreda & Francesco Ravazzolo & Luca Rossini, 2018. "Comparing the Forecasting Performances of Linear Models for Electricity Prices with High RES Penetration," Papers 1801.01093, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Julien Prat & Walter Benjamin, 2017. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," Working Papers 2017-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Fulvio Fontini & Paolo Santucci De Magistris, 2017. "Price convergence within and between the Italian electricity day-ahead and dispatching services markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0215, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Imam, M. & Jamasb, T. & Llorca, M. & Llorca, M., 2018. "Power Sector Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Electricity Industry in Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guerrero, Daniel & Rosellon, Juan, 2017.
"Planeación Óptima de la Red de Transmisión Eléctrica de Baja California Sur
[Optimal Planning of the Electricity Transmission Grid of Southern Baja California (Mexico)]," MPRA Paper 83708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chirwa, Themba G & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: New evidence from twelve countries," Working Papers 23508, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "A Consumer Behavior Based Approach to Multi-Stage EV Charging Station Placement," Papers 1801.02135, arXiv.org.
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "Placement of EV Charging Stations --- Balancing Benefits among Multiple Entities," Papers 1801.02129, arXiv.org.
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "Stochastic Dynamic Pricing for EV Charging Stations with Renewables Integration and Energy Storage," Papers 1801.02128, arXiv.org.
- Chao Luo & Yih-Fang Huang & Vijay Gupta, 2018. "Dynamic Pricing and Energy Management Strategy for EV Charging Stations under Uncertainties," Papers 1801.02783, arXiv.org.
- Kelsey Jack & Seema Jayachandran & Sarojini Rao, 2018. "Environmental Externalities and Free-riding in the Household," NBER Working Papers 24192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "The effects of energy and commodity prices on commodity output in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model," Papers 1711.10096, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Laurent Franckx, 2017. "Working Paper 08-17 - Vehicle stock modelling in long term projections - Survey of the literature," Working Papers 1708, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Hidetada Higashi, 2017. "Does " Driving Range " really matter?," Working Papers hal-01670912, HAL.
- Charles Raux & Ayman Zoubir & Mirkan Geyik, 2017. "Who are bike sharing schemes members and do they travel differently? The case of Lyon’s “Velo’v” scheme," Post-Print halshs-01639787, HAL.
- Erich Muehlegger & Richard L. Sweeney, 2017. "Pass-Through of Input Cost Shocks Under Imperfect Competition: Evidence from the U.S. Fracking Boom," NBER Working Papers 24025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel E. Lade & Ivan Rudik, 2017. "Costs of Inefficient Regulation: Evidence from the Bakken," NBER Working Papers 24139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: a strategy to define," Post-Print hal-01618494, HAL.
- Shaun McRae, 2017. "Crude Oil Price Differentials and Pipeline Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 24170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bahram Sanginabadi, 2017. "Resource Abundance and Life Expectancy," Papers 1801.00369, arXiv.org.
- Steffen Meyer & Michaela Pagel, 2017. "Fresh Air Eases Work – The Effect of Air Quality on Individual Investor Activity," NBER Working Papers 24048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Gendron-Carrier & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Stefano Polloni & Matthew A. Turner, 2018. "Subways and Urban Air Pollution," NBER Working Papers 24183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shuai Chen & Paulina Oliva & Peng Zhang, 2017. "The Effect of Air Pollution on Migration: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bachmann, Rï¿½diger & Ehrlich, Gabriel & Ruzic, Dimitrije, 2017. "Firms and Collective Reputation: the Volkswagen Emissions Scandal as a Case Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 12504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takeshi Kawakatsu & Soochoel Lee & Sven Rudolph, 2017. "The Japanese Carbon Tax And The Challenges To Low-Carbon Policy Cooperation In East Asia," Discussion papers e-17-009, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Nicolas Piluso & Edwin Le Héron, 2017. "La taxe carbone dans une économie d'inspiration keynésienne," Post-Print hal-01454866, HAL.
- Hélène Benveniste & Olivier Boucher & Céline Guivarch & Hervé Le Treut & Patrick Criqui, 2018. "Impacts of nationally determined contributions on 2030 global greenhouse gas emissions: uncertainty analysis and distribution of emissions," Post-Print hal-01662799, HAL.
- Caroline Hambye & Bart Hertveldt & Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2017. "Working Paper 10-17 - Belgium’s Carbon Footprint - Calculations based on a national accounts consistent global multi-regional input-output table," Working Papers 1710, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Monica Novackova & Richard S.J. Tol, 2018. "Climate Change Awareness and Willingness to Pay for its Mitigation: Evidence from the UK," Working Paper Series 0318, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Christiane J.S. Baumeister & James D. Hamilton, 2017. "Structural Interpretation of Vector Autoregressions with Incomplete Identification: Revisiting the Role of Oil Supply and Demand Shocks," NBER Working Papers 24167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaël Giraud & Hadrien Lantremange & Emeric Nicolas & Olivier Rech, 2017. "National Carbon Reduction Commitments: Identifying the Most Consensual Burden Sharing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01673358, HAL.
- Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben, 2016. "How certain are we about the certainty-equivalent longterm social discount rate?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67258, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2017. "Adverse Welfare Shocks and Pro-Environmental Behaviour: Evidence from the Global Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 11133, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Trinh Nguyen, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01597515, HAL.
- Batten, Sandra, 2018. "Climate change and the macro-economy: a critical review," Bank of England working papers 706, Bank of England.