Commitment vs. Flexibility with Costly Verification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bull, Jesse & Watson, Joel, 2007.
"Hard evidence and mechanism design,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-93, January.
- Bull, Jesse & Watson, Joel, 2002. "Hard Evidence and Mechanism Design," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7715f08f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Joel Watson & Jesse Bull, 2004. "Hard Evidence and Mechanism Design," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 433, Econometric Society.
- Watson, Joel & Bull, Jesse, 2006. "Hard Evidence and Mechanism Design," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7973v805, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Strausz, Roland, 2003. "Deterministic mechanisms and the revelation principle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 333-337, June.
More about this item
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-01-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2017-01-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .