Report NEP-MIC-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Halac & Pierre Yared, 2016. "Commitment vs. Flexibility with Costly Verification," NBER Working Papers 22936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rey, Patrick & Verge, T., 2016. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," TSE Working Papers 16-744, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2017.
- Caroline D. Thomas, "undated". "Career Concerns and Policy Intransigence - A Dynamic Signalling Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 161228, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2016.
- Christian Catalini & Joshua S. Gans, 2016. "Some Simple Economics of the Blockchain," NBER Working Papers 22952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asheim, Geir & Voorneveld, Mark & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2016. "Epistemically robust strategy subsets," Memorandum 15/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2016. "Optimal Licensing of Non-Drastic and (Super-)Drastic Innovations: The Case of the Inside Patent Holder," Discussion Paper Series 1610, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Matthew Gentry & Tong Li & Jingfeng Lu, 2015. "Existence of monotone equilibrium in first price auctions with private risk aversion and private initial wealth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66100, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2016. "Religious Co-option in Autocracy: A Theory Inspired by History," TSE Working Papers 16-746, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Malice in the Rubinstein bargaining game," MPRA Paper 75679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Marcos Y. Nakaguma, 2016. "Public versus Secret Voting in Committees," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_29, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Saglam, Ismail, 2017. "The Effect of Observability on the Noncontractible Investment of a Regulated Firm," MPRA Paper 75963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2016. "Another model of sales. Price discrimination in a differentiated duopoly market," Memorandum 12/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Atakan, Alp Enver & Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2016. "Market Selection and the Information Content of Prices," MPRA Paper 75632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Kalle, 2016. "Unequal power and the dynamics of rivalry," Memorandum 13/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Groll & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Whom to Lobby? Targeting in Political Networks," Working Papers 808, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2016. "A Theory of Bundling Advertisements in Media Markets," NBER Working Papers 22994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.