Report NEP-ACC-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Halac & Pierre Yared, 2016. "Commitment vs. Flexibility with Costly Verification," NBER Working Papers 22936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niamh Brennan, 2016. "Financial Sleuthing," Open Access publications 10197/7647, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan, 2015. "Audit committees: practices, practitioners and praxis of governance," Open Access publications 10197/7629, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Philip J. Shrives & Niamh Brennan, 2015. "A typology for exploring the quality of explanations for non-compliance with UK corporate governance regulations," Open Access publications 10197/7419, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Alvarez-Martinez, Maria Teresa & Barrios, Salvador & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Pontikakis, Dimitrios & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2016. "Modelling corporate tax reforms in the EU: New simulations with the CORTAX model," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Best, Michael Carlos & Brockmeyer, Anne & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Waseem, Mazhar, 2015. "Production versus revenue efficiency with limited tax capacity: theory and evidence from Pakistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2016. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Fabrizi & Elisabetta Ipino & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2016. "Real Regulatory Capital Management and Dividend Payout: Evidence from Available-for-Sale Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-57, CIRANO.
- Niamh Brennan, 2015. "A Case of Distortion," Open Access publications 10197/7756, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Yang, Ling, 2016. "Is Bank Supervision Effective? Evidence from the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses," MPRA Paper 75761, University Library of Munich, Germany.