The Inclusive Cost of Pandemic Influenza Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Dutta, Arindam, 2008. "On SARS type economic effects during infectious disease outbreaks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4466, The World Bank.
- Jamison Dean T. & Jamison Julian, 2011. "Characterizing the Amount and Speed of Discounting Procedures," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-56, April.
- Hammitt James K. & Robinson Lisa A, 2011.
"The Income Elasticity of the Value per Statistical Life: Transferring Estimates between High and Low Income Populations,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Hammitt, James K. & Robinson, Lisa A., 2011. "The Income Elasticity of the Value per Statistical Life: Transferring Estimates between High and Low Income Populations," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-29, January.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Neng Wang, 2013.
"The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 306-339, November.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Neng Wang, 2009. "The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes," NBER Working Papers 15373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2009. "The Economic and Policy Consequences of Catastrophes," Working Papers 0912, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.