Report NEP-HEA-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Sautmann & Samuel Brown & Mark Dean, 2016. "Subsidies, Information, and the Timing of Children’s Health Care in Mali," Working Papers 2016-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Adrien Vigier, 2014. "Interaction, Protection and Epidemics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1458, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Akinwande A. Atanda & Andrea K. Menclova & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Is Health Care Infected by Baumol’s Cost Disease? Test of a New Model Using an OECD Dataset," Working Papers in Economics 16/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Purvi Sevak & John O'Neill & Andrew Houtenville & Debra L. Brucker, 2016. "State and Local Determinants of Employment Outcomes among Individuals with Disabilities," Working Papers 16-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel Howdon & Nigel Rice, 2015. "Health care expenditures, age, proximity to death and morbidity: implications for an ageing population," Working Papers 107cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Cost-Sharing And Use Of Health Services In Italy: Evidence From A Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 201604, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Who bears the cost of workers' health-related presenteeism and absenteeism," Working Papers 2016-31, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 May 2016.
- Rudy Douven & Pieter Bakx & Frederik T. Schut, 2016. "Does independent needs assessment limit supply-side moral hazard in long-term care?," CPB Discussion Paper 327, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Williams, John C., 2016. "The health of nations," Speech 161, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marianne Tenand, 2016.
"Healthcare expenditures growth: the red herring of demographic ageing?
[Hausse des dépenses de santé. Quel rôle joue le vieillissement démographique ?]," Post-Print hal-01289489, HAL.
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2016n8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Britta Augsburg & Paul Rodríguez-Lesmes, 2015. "Sanitation and child health in India," IFS Working Papers W15/32, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Jones, Andrew M., 2016. "Cognitive Ability and the Mortality Gradient by Education: Selection or Mediation?," IZA Discussion Papers 9798, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2016. "The Market for Paid Sick Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 9825, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shigute, Zemzem & Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2016. "Uptake of Health Insurance and the Productive Safety Net Program in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 9833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ping Gao & Junyi Shen, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of Overweight and Obesity in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Michaella Morzuch & Sheila Hoag, "undated". "Cities Expanding Health Access for Children and Families," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f667991fcf66420b82edb55ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Hanming Fang & Qing Gong, 2016. "Detecting Potential Overbilling in Medicare Reimbursement via Hours Worked," NBER Working Papers 22084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Y. Fan & Dean T. Jamison & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "The Inclusive Cost of Pandemic Influenza Risk," NBER Working Papers 22137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Pongou, 2015. "Sex Differences in Early-Age Mortality: The Preconception Origins Hypothesis," Working Papers 1512E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- David Slusky, 2014. "Sunlight in Utero and Allergic and Asthmatic Emergencies," Working Papers june2014, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Case & Angua Deaton, 2015. "Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanic Americans in the 21st century," Working Papers 15078.full.pdf, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- kenneth L. Leonard & Melkiory C. Masatu & Christopher H. Herbst & Christophe Lemiere, 2015. "The Systematic Assessment of Health Worker Performance: A Framework for Analysis and its Application in Tanzania," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 104096, The World Bank.
- Nguyen,Ha Minh & Nguyen,Huong, 2016. "Unemployment and mortality : evidence from the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7603, The World Bank.
- Jones, M.A. & Rice, N. & Zantomio, F., 2016. "Acute health shocks and labour market outcomes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bleibler, Florian & König, Hans-Helmut, 2016. "Cost-effectiveness of intravenous 5 mg zoledronic acid to prevent subsequent clinical fractures in postmenopausal women after hip fracture: A model-based analysis," hche Research Papers 2016/10, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Goeldner, Moritz & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2016. "Are patients and relatives the better innovators? The case of medical smartphone applications," Working Papers 91, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.