Output Spillovers from Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:13342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew K. Rose, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Regimes in the Modern Era : Fixed, Floating, and Flaky,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 652-672, September.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes in the Modern Era: Fixed, Floating, and Flaky," CEPR Discussion Papers 7987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Hebous, Shafik & Zimmermann, Tom, 2013.
"Estimating the effects of coordinated fiscal actions in the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 110-121.
- Shafik Hebous & Tom Zimmermann, 2012. "Estimating the Effects of Coordinated Fiscal Actions in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3912, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert E. Hall, 2009.
"By How Much Does GDP Rise If the Government Buys More Output?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 183-249.
- Robert E. Hall, 2009. "By How Much Does GDP Rise if the Government Buys More Output?," NBER Working Papers 15496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers in Recession and Expansion," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 63-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jacopo Cimadomo, 2006. "Changing Patterns of Domestic and Cross-Border Fiscal Policy Multipliers in Europe and the US," Working Papers 2006-24, CEPII research center.
- Robert J. Barro & Charles J. Redlick, 2011.
"Macroeconomic Effects From Government Purchases and Taxes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 51-102.
- Robert J. Barro & Charles J. Redlick, 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects from Government Purchases and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 15369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Barro, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects from Government Purchases and Taxes," Annual Meeting Plenary 2011-1, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & André Meier & Gernot J. Müller, 2010. "Cross-Border Spillovers from Fiscal Stimulus," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(1), pages 5-37, March.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .