The Empirical Foundations of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory II: The Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Madansky, 1964. "Instrumental variables in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, June.
- Stambaugh, Robert F., 1983. "Arbitrage pricing with information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 357-369, November.
- Gösta Hägglund, 1982. "Factor analysis by instrumental variables methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 209-222, June.
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Empirical Investigation of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1103, December.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1984. " Some Results in the Theory of Arbitrage Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1021-1039, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1983. "Factor pricing in a finite economy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 497-507, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miklós Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2007.
"Volatility and Development,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 243-287.
- Koren, Miklos & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Volatility and development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3743, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miklos Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Volatility and Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0706, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Koren, Miklos & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Volatility and development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5312, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koren, Miklós & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "Volatility and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Xia, Lichuan, 2006. "Sources of firms' industry and country effects in emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 459-475, April.
- Miklos Koren & Silvana Tenreyro, 2003. "Diversification and development," Working Papers 03-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gur Huberman & Zhenyu Wang, 2005. "Arbitrage pricing theory," Staff Reports 216, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2006.
"Firm-Level Evidence on International Stock Market Comovement,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 69-98.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2003. "Firm-Level Evidenceon International Stock Market Comovement," IMF Working Papers 03/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2005. "Firm-level evidence on international stock market comovement," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2005. "Firm-Level Evidence on International Stock Market Comovement," Kiel Working Papers 1244, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2003. "Firm-level evidence on international stock market movement," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Terry V. Grissom & David Hartzell & Crocker H. Liu, 1987. "An Approach to Industrial Real Estate Market Segmentation and Valuation Using the Arbitrage Pricing Paradigm," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 199-219.
- Arnold Cheng, 1998. "International correlation structure of financial market movements - the evidence from the UK and the US," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12.
- Sentana, Enrique, 2004.
"Factor representing portfolios in large asset markets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 257-289, April.
- Sentana, E., 2000. "Factor Representing Portfolios in Large Asset Markets," Papers 0001, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Richard H. Pettway & Bradford D. Jordan, 1987. "Apt Vs. Capm Estimates Of The Return-Generating Function Parameters For Regulated Public Utilities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 227-238, September.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 2005. "Diversification and the Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 581-598, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.