An Approach to Industrial Real Estate Market Segmentation and Valuation Using the Arbitrage Pricing Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 1985. "The Empirical Foundations of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory II: The Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 1726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 1985. "The Empirical Foundations of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory I: The Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 1725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Ho & Kwame Addae-Dapaah & John Glascock, 2015. "International Direct Real Estate Risk Premiums in a Multi-Factor Estimation Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 52-85, July.
- Thomas E. McCue & John L. Kling, 1994. "Real Estate Returns and the Macroeconomy: Some Empirical Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trust," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(3), pages 277-288.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Hugh O. Nourse, 1993. "Factors Influencing Capitalization Rates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 221-238.
- Waldo L. Born & Stephen A. Pyhrr, 1994. "Real Estate Valuation: The Effect of Market and Property Cycles," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 455-486.
- Séverine CAUCHIE & Martin HOESLI, 2004.
"The Integration of Securitized Real Estate and Financial Assets,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp111, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Severine Cauchie & Martin Hoesli, 2004. "The integration of securitized real estate and financial assets," ERES eres2004_574, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Chun-Chang Lee & Hsueh-Ling Fan, 2016. "The Impact of Administrative Characteristics and Residential Types on Income Capitalization Rates in Taipei, Taiwan," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(10), pages 602-619, October.
- Mark G. Dotzour & Terry V. Grissom & Crocker H. Liu & Thomas Pearson, 1990. "Highest and Best Use: The Evolving Paradigm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 17-32.
- Dirk P.M. De Wit, 1993. "Smoothing Bias in In-House Appraisal-Based Returns of Open-End Real Estate Funds," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 157-170.
- G. Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1995. "The Capitalization Rate of Commercial Properties and Market Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 509-518.
- Terry V. Grissom & Ko Wang & James R. Webb, 1992. "The Spatial Equilibrium of Intra-Regional Rates of Return and the Implications for Real Estate Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 59-72.
- Nafeesa Yunus, 2013. "Dynamic interactions among property types: International evidence based on cointegration tests," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 135-159, March.
- Kevin C.H. Chiang & Kirill Kozhevnikov & Ming-Long Lee & Craig H. Wisen, 2006. "REIT Mimicking Portfolio Analysis," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 95-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:15:y:1987:i:3:p:199-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.