The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment preformance of UK Commercial Property
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 1997. "The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment Performance of UK Commercial Property," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(9), pages 1475-1494, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Fuerst & Gianluca Marcato, "undated". "Re-thinking Commercial Real Estate Market Segmentation," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2010-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2006. "Geographical Concentration in the Institutional Market for Office Property in England and Wales," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marisa Gigante, 2012. "The incidence of real estate portfolio composition choices on funds performance: Evicence from the Italian market," ERES eres2012_186, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Peter Byrne, 2005. "A Geography of the UK Commercial Property Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-17, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2007. "Spatial Concentration in Institutional Investment in the UK: Some comparisons between the Retail and Office Sectors," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- David C. Wheeler & Antonio Páez & Jamie Spinney & Lance A. Waller, 2014. "A Bayesian approach to hedonic price analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 663-683, August.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ehecge:96.14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depgech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.