Re-thinking Commercial Real Estate Market Segmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005.
"Individual Assets, Market Structure and the Drivers of Return1,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 287-307, December.
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005. "Individual Assets, Market Structure And The Drivers Of Return," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-18, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005. "Individual Assets, Market Structure and the Drivers of Returns," ERES eres2005_156, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 1997.
"The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment Performance of UK Commercial Property,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(9), pages 1475-1494, August.
- Hoesli, M. & Lizieri, C. & Macgregor, B., 1996. "The Spatial Dimensions of the Investment preformance of UK Commercial Property," Papers 96.14, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Stephen L. Lee, 2001. "The Relative Importance of Sector and Regional Factors in Real Estate Returns," ERES eres2001_206, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
Keywordsmarket segmentation; commercial real estate; financial performance measurement; cluster analysis; neural network analysis; risk diversification;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.