Capital-Market Effects of Securities Regulation: Prior Conditions, Implementation, and Enforcement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans B. Christensen & Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz, 2016. "Capital-Market Effects of Securities Regulation: Prior Conditions, Implementation, and Enforcement," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(11), pages 2885-2924.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José-Luis Peydró, 2013.
"Financial Regulation, Financial Globalization, and the Synchronization of Economic Activity,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(3), pages 1179-1228, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2009. "Financial Regulation, Financial Globalization and the Synchronization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 14887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Financial regulation, financial globalization and the synchronization of economic activity," Working Paper Series 1221, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akyol, Ali C. & Cooper, Tommy & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio, 2014. "Do regulatory changes affect the underpricing of European IPOs?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 43-58.
- Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Korczak, Adriana & Korczak, Piotr, 2013.
"Why does shareholder protection matter for abnormal returns after reported insider purchases and sales?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1915-1935.
- : Jana P. Fidrmuc & Adriana Korczak & Piotr Korczak, 2012. "Why does Shareholder Protection Matter for Abnormal Returns after Reported Insider Purcases and Sales?," Working Papers wpn12-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:687-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drousia, Angeliki & Episcopos, Athanasios & Leledakis, George N., 2016. "Market Reaction to Stock Repurchases in Greece," MPRA Paper 85610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2018.
- Kim, Abby, 2014. "The value of firms' voluntary commitment to improve transparency: The case of special segments on Euronext," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 342-359.
- Cissé, Abdoul Karim & Fontaine, Patrice, 2016. "Why do companies transfer the trading compartment of their common stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 624-640.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:66-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Granja & Christian Leuz, 2017. "The Death of a Regulator: Strict Supervision, Bank Lending and Business Activity," NBER Working Papers 24168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:73-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duro, Miguel & Heese, Jonas & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2017. "Does the Public Disclosure of the SEC's Oversight Actions Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burnett, Brian M. & Gordon, Elizabeth A. & Jorgensen, Bjorn N. & Linthicum, Cheryl L., 2015. "Earnings quality: evidence from Canadian firms’ choice between IFRS and U.S. GAAP," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .