Cigarette Excise Taxation: The Impact of Tax Structure on Prices, Revenues, and Cigarette Smoking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2015.
"Smoking bans, cigarette prices and life satisfaction,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 176-194.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2015. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2014. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100559, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2013. "Smoking bans, cigarette prices and life satisfaction," Working papers 2013/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Pierre Pestieau & Gregory Ponthiere, 2012.
"Myopia, regrets, and risky behaviors,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 288-317, April.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Myopia, regrets and risky behaviors," PSE Working Papers halshs-00566823, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Myopia, Regrets and Risky Behaviors," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754611, HAL.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, GrÃ©gory, 2012. "Myopia, regrets, and risky behaviors," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2452, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luca Colombo & Umberto Galmarini, 2015. "Optimality and distortionary lobbying: regulating tobacco consumption," Working Papers 2015/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.