Cigarette Excise Taxation: The Impact of Tax Structure on Prices, Revenues, and Cigarette Smoking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1985.
"The Strategy Structure of Two-sided Matching Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 873-888, July.
- Gabrielle Demange & David Gale, 1985. "The Strategy Structure of Two Sided Matching Markets," Post-Print halshs-00670994, HAL.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1986. "Multi-Item Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 863-872, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2015.
"Smoking bans, cigarette prices and life satisfaction,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 176-194.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2015. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2014. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100559, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reto Odermatt & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction," Working papers 2013/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Pierre Pestieau & Gregory Ponthiere, 2012.
"Myopia, regrets, and risky behaviors,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 288-317, April.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2009. "Myopia, regrets and risky behaviors," PSE Working Papers halshs-00566823, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Myopia, Regrets and Risky Behaviors," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754611, HAL.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012. "Myopia, regrets, and risky behaviors," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2452, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luca Colombo & Umberto Galmarini, 2015. "Optimality and distortionary lobbying: regulating tobacco consumption," Working Papers 2015/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .