The demand for cigarette in Tanzania: A temporal approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C.P. Van Walbeek*, 1996. "Excise Taxes on Tobacco: How Much Scope does the Government Have?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 64(1), pages 12-23, March.
- Cp Van Walbeek, 2002. "The Distributional Impact of Tobacco Excise Increases*(1)," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(3), pages 258-267, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asiya Maskaeva & Bochkaeva Zanda & Mmasa Joel & Msafiri Mgeni & Iramba Eric, 2019. "Microsimulation analysis of the impact of indirect tax benefits on income distribution and poverty alleviation in Tanzania: An application of TAZMOD," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-16, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordscigarette; demand; price; smoking participation; smoking intensity;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.