The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Borjas, George J, 1986. "The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 58-66, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Berger, 1983. "Changes in Labor Force Composition and Male Earnings: A Production Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(2), pages 177-196.
- Borjas, George J, 1983. "The Substitutability of Black, Hispanic, and White Labor," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 93-106, January.
- Hicks, John, 1970. "Elasticity of Substitution Again: Substitutes and Complements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 289-296, November.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 289-318.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles," NBER Working Papers 0316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006.
"The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990S: Slowing Convergence,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2004. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," NBER Working Papers 10853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2006. "The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 2176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," Working Papers 887, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- George J. Borjas & Stephen J. Trejo, 1991. "Immigrant Participation in the Welfare System," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(2), pages 195-211, January.
- Teresa Ghilarducci & Michael Papadopoulos & Siavash Radpour, 2017. "Relative Wages in Aging America: The Baby Boomer Effect," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2017-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Paul S. Davies & Michael J. Greenwood & Gary L. Hunt & Ulrich Kohli & Marta Tienda, 2012. "The local US labour market impacts of low-skilled migration from Mexico," Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 2, pages 65-106 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012.
"Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration,"
40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dekkers, G.J.M., 1994. "Intergenerational redistribution of income through additional pension schemes," WORC Paper 94.02.011/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Sessions, John G., 2011. "The measurement of pay discrimination between job assignments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 297-309, June.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2003. "Effects of Immigration on Labour Markets and Government Budgets - An Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 874, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .