Elasticity of Substitution Again: Substitutes and Complements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Labor's Declining Share: A Primer
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-06-05 17:43:02
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006.
"The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990S: Slowing Convergence,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2004. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," NBER Working Papers 10853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2006. "The U.S. Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 2176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francine Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The US Gender Pay Gap in the 1990s: Slowing Convergence," Working Papers 887, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Stern, David I., 2010. "Derivation of the Hicks, or direct, elasticity of substitution using the input distance function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 349-351, September.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016.
"Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 114-130.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," CCEP Working Papers 1602, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," Working Papers 249521, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L. & Kohli, Ulrich, 1997. "The factor-market consequences of unskilled immigration to the United States," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2011.
"Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(6), pages 957-971, December.
- Bas Jacobs & Lans Bovenberg, 2008. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 2250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2012.
"The Normalized Ces Production Function: Theory And Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 769-799, December.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The normalized CES production function: theory and empirics," Working Paper Series 1294, European Central Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 289-318.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles," NBER Working Papers 0316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James F. Burgess, 2012. "Productivity Analysis in Health Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 34 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borjas, George J, 1986.
"The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 58-66, February.
- George J. Borjas, 1985. "The Sensitivity of Labor Demand Functions to Choice of Dependent Variable," NBER Working Papers 1624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peters, Cornelius, 2015.
"Do age complementarities affect labour productivity? Evidence from German firm level data,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112941, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2017. "Do age complementarities affect labor productivity? Evidence from German firm level data," Economics Working Papers 2016-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Firouz Gahvari, 2014. "Second-Best Taxation of Incomes and Non-Labor Inputs in a Model with Endogenous Wages," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(6), pages 917-935, December.
- Robertson, Peter E., 2002. "Demographic shocks and human capital accumulation in the Uzawa-Lucas model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 151-156, January.
- Parsons, Steve G., 2014. "Using the Hicks formula to evaluate an estimate of the elasticity of derived demand for toll-free numbers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 210-215.
- Kahanec, M., 2006. "Social interaction in the labor market : Essays on earnings inequality, labor substitutability, and segregation," Other publications TiSEM 9591d415-dea7-4f42-89e8-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "On the geometry of luxury," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Bahar Kenaroglu, 2003. "Implications of Information Technology in Developing Countries and Its Impact in Organizational Change," STPS Working Papers 0302, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2003.
- Del Rey, Elena & Estevan, Fernanda, 2013.
"Conditional cash transfers and education quality in the presence of credit constraints,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 76-84.
- Elena Del Rey & Fernanda Estevan, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers and Education Quality in the Presence of Credit Constraints," Working Papers 1108E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Paul S. Davies & Michael J. Greenwood & Gary L. Hunt & Ulrich Kohli & Marta Tienda, 2012. "The local US labour market impacts of low-skilled migration from Mexico," Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 2, pages 65-106 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2006. "The Substitutability of Labor of Selected Ethnic Groups in the US Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 1945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Susskind, 2017. "A Model of Technological Unemployment," Economics Series Working Papers 819, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:22:y:1970:i:3:p:289-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.