He Who Counts Elects: Determinants of Fraud in the 1922 Colombian Presidential Election
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:315-325_05 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Jara & Felipe Parra & Alvaro Riascos & Mauricio Romero, 2011. "Análisis digital y detección de elecciones atípicas," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009064, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson & Rafael J. Santos, 2013. "The Monopoly Of Violence: Evidence From Colombia," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11, pages 5-44, January.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-07-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2009-07-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .