Report NEP-POL-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elinder, Mikael, 2009. "Correcting Mistakes: Cognitive Dissonance and Political Attitudes in Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series 802, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Jordahl, Henrik & Berggren, Niclas, 2009. "Faces of Politicians: Babyfacedness Predicts Inferred Competence but Not Electoral Success," Working Paper Series 803, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Luca Corazzini & Sebastian Kube & Michel André Maréchal & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Elections and deceptions: an experimental study on the behavioral effects of democracy," IEW - Working Papers 421, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2013.
- Kentaro Hatsumi, 2009. "Candidate Stable Voting Rules for Separable Orderings," ISER Discussion Paper 0735, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Staehr, Karsten & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Political Determinants of Economic Reforms in the Post-Communist Transition Countries," MPRA Paper 15960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Basedau & Alexander Stroh, 2009. "Ethnicity and Party Systems in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 100, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2009. "Endogenous Indoctrination: Occupational Choice, the Evolution of Beliefs, and the Political Economy of Reform," IDEI Working Papers 556, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00397403_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Minford & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2009. "Vicious and virtuous circles--The political economy of unemployment," Working Papers 200914, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Francken & Bart Minten & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "The political economy of relief aid allocation: evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 23709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Cindy R. Alexander & Mark A. Chen & Duane J. Seppi & Chester S. Spatt, 2009. "The Role of Advisory Services in Proxy Voting," NBER Working Papers 15143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaías N. Chaves & Leopoldo Fergusson & James A. Robinson, 2009. "He Who Counts Elects: Determinants of Fraud in the 1922 Colombian Presidential Election," NBER Working Papers 15127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine L. Milkman & Mary Carol Mazza & Lisa L. Shu & Chia-Jung Tsay & Max H. Bazerman, 2009. "Policy Bundling to Overcome Loss Aversion: A Method for Improving Legislative Outcomes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-147, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2009.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2009. "Composition of Exports and Cross-Country Corruption," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- 青木, 玲子 & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2009. "ドゥメイン投票法は日本の少子化対策になるか？," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 435, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Moen, Espen R. & Riis, Christian, 2009. "Politicians and soft budget constraints," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.