Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert Metcalf, 2009. "Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0733, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel, 2009.
"Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 106-146, February.
- Stephen P. Holland & Christopher R. Knittel & Jonathan E. Hughes, 2007. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," NBER Working Papers 13266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holland, Stephen P & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0177r7xp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9gh5b4rv, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Federal Tax Policy Towards Energy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0612, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Lucas W. Davis & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "International Trade in Used Durable Goods: The Environmental Consequences of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 14565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Main, 2013. "Subsidizing Non-Polluting Goods vs. Taxing Polluting Goods for Pollution Reduction," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(4), pages 349-362, December.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2011. "A Preliminary Review of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Actâ€™s Clean Energy Package," Scholarly Articles 5688917, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Eimear Leahy & Richard Tol, 2012.
"Greener homes: an ex-post estimate of the cost of carbon dioxide emission reduction using administrative micro-data from the Republic of Ireland,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(3), pages 219-239, July.
- Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Greener Homes: An Ex-Post Estimate of the Cost of Carbon Dioxide Emission Reduction using Administrative Micro-Data from the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP388, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kim, Wook & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Park, Jong-bae, 2010. "Impact of carbon cost on wholesale electricity price: A note on price pass-through issues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3441-3448.
- Balázs Égert, 2011.
"France's Environmental Policies: Internalising Global and Local Externalities,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
859, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2012. "France's Environmental Policies: Internalising Global and Local Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 3887, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johnson, Erik Paul, 2014. "The cost of carbon dioxide abatement from state renewable portfolio standards," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 332-350.
- Schmidt, Tobias S. & Battke, Benedikt & Grosspietsch, David & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2016. "Do deployment policies pick technologies by (not) picking applications?—A simulation of investment decisions in technologies with multiple applications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1965-1983.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-06-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-06-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .