Advanced Purchase Commitments for a Malaria Vaccine: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Glennerster, Rachel & Kremer, Michael R. & Lee, Jean & Levine, Ruth & Weizsäcker, Georg & Williams, Heidi, 2005. "Advanced purchase commitments for a malaria vaccine: estimating costs and effectiveness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19301, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael R. Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsäcker, 2005. "Advanced Purchase Commitments for a Malaria Vaccine: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 02, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy Finkelstein, 2004. "Static and Dynamic Effects of Health Policy: Evidence from the Vaccine Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 527-564.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .