Investment, uncertainty and irreversibility: evidence from belgian accounting data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S, 1993.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1875-1911, December.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992. "Business Fixed Investment Spending: Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," CESifo Working Paper Series 27, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: A Critical survey of Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
9213, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1993. "Business fixed investment spending: a critical survey of modeling strategies, empirical results, and policy implications," Research Working Paper 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andrés Solimano, 1993.
"Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 259-318
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1148, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andrés., 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Working papers 3552-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andres Solimano, 1993. "Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment," NBER Working Papers 4380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick BISCIARI & Alain DURRE & Alain NYSSENS, 2003. "Stock Market Valuation In The United States," Finance 0312011, EconWPA.
- Danny Cassimon & Peter-Jan Engelen & Luc Liedekerke, 2016.
"When do Firms Invest in Corporate Social Responsibility? A Real Option Framework,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 15-29, August.
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan & Van Liedekerke, Luc, 2014. "When do firms invest in corporate social responsibility? A real option framework," IOB Working Papers 2014.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- D. Cassimon & P.J. Engelen & L. Liedekerke, 2014. "When Do Firms Invest in Corporate Social Responsibility? : A Real Option Framework," Working Papers 14-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ronald W. Anderson, 2002. "Capital structure, firm liquidity and growth," Working Paper Research 27, National Bank of Belgium.
- Meersman, Hilde M.A., 2005. "Port Investments in an Uncertain Environment," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 279-298, January.
- Geert Langenus, 2006. "Fiscal sustainability indicators and policy design in the face of ageing," Working Paper Research 102, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment; uncertainty; irreversibility;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200205-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .