Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marie Baland & Francois Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2013. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," Working Papers id:5220, eSocialSciences.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Libois, Francois & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2013. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 9394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2012. "Firewood collections and economic growth in rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a household panel," Working Papers 1215, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adhikari, Bhim & Di Falco, Salvatore & Lovett, Jon C., 2004. "Household characteristics and forest dependency: evidence from common property forest management in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 245-257, February.
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2009. "Explaining Maoist control and level of civil conflict in Nepal," CMI Working Papers 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Hyde, William F. & Kanel, Keshav R., 1996. "Household fuelwood demand and supply in Nepal's tarai and mid-hills: Choice between cash outlays and labor opportunity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1725-1736, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys Rupelle, 2016.
"Determinants of Mexico-U.S. Outward and Return Migration Flows: A State-Level Panel Data Analysis,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1453-1476, October.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys de la Rupelle, 2015. "Determinants of Mexico-US outward and return migration flows: a state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers DT/2015/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys de la Rupelle, 2017. "Determinants of Mexico-US outwards and return migration flows: A state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers hal-01516057, HAL.
- Maëlys de La Rupelle & Isabelle Chort, 2016. "Determinants of Mexico-US outward and return migration flows: A state-level panel data analysis," Post-Print hal-01507730, HAL.
- Muller, Christophe & Yan, Huijie, 2018.
"Household fuel use in developing countries: Review of theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 429-439.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1613, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Mar 2016.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2018. "Household fuel use in developing countries: Review of theory and evidence," Post-Print hal-01717823, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," Working Papers halshs-01290714, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:62-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:138:y:2019:i:c:p:180-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashma Vaidya & Audrey L. Mayer, 2016. "Critical Review of the Millennium Project in Nepal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdeforestation; growth; Environmental Kuznets Curve; Nepal;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nam:befdwp:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Helene Mathieu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.