Explaining Maoist control and level of civil conflict in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2012.
"Firewood collections and economic growth in rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a household panel,"
1215, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2015. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," BeFinD Working Papers 0105, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Francois Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2013. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," Working Papers id:5220, eSocialSciences.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Libois, Francois & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2013. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 9394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:nam:befdwp:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Strasheim, 2018. "The Politics of Institutional Reform and Post-Conflict Violence in Nepal," Working Papers id:12397, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil war Data issues Nepal;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chm:wpaper:wp2009-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Sjursen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmiiino.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.