Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2012. "Firewood collections and economic growth in rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a household panel," Working Papers 1215, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Francois Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2013. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," Working Papers id:5220, eSocialSciences.
- Jean-Marie Baland & François Libois & Dilip Mookherjee, 2015. "Firewood Collections and Economic Growth in Rural Nepal 1995-2010: Evidence from a Household Panel," BeFinD Working Papers 0105, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adhikari, Bhim & Di Falco, Salvatore & Lovett, Jon C., 2004. "Household characteristics and forest dependency: evidence from common property forest management in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 245-257, February.
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2009. "Explaining Maoist control and level of civil conflict in Nepal," CMI Working Papers 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Hyde, William F. & Kanel, Keshav R., 1996. "Household fuelwood demand and supply in Nepal's tarai and mid-hills: Choice between cash outlays and labor opportunity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1725-1736, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys Rupelle, 2016.
"Determinants of Mexico-U.S. Outward and Return Migration Flows: A State-Level Panel Data Analysis,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1453-1476, October.
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys de la Rupelle, 2015. "Determinants of Mexico-US outward and return migration flows: a state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers DT/2015/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Isabelle Chort & Maëlys De La Rupelle, 2017. "Determinants of Mexico-US outwards and return migration flows: A state-level panel data analysis," Working Papers hal-01516057, HAL.
- Maëlys De La Rupelle & Isabelle Chort, 2016. "Determinants of Mexico-US outward and return migration flows: A state-level panel data analysis," Post-Print hal-01507730, HAL.
- Ashma Vaidya & Audrey L. Mayer, 2016. "Critical Review of the Millennium Project in Nepal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdeforestation; Environmental Kuznets Curve; growth; Nepal;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.