Regulation via the Polluter-Pays Principle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- AMBEC, Stefan & EHLERS, Lars, 2011. "Regulation via the Polluter-Pays Principle," Cahiers de recherche 2011-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ambec, Stefan & Ehlers, Lars, 2010. "Regulation via the Polluter-Pays Principle," LERNA Working Papers 10.18.324, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2000. "Spatial Environmental and Resource Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1918, April.
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1997. "The core of an economy with multilateral environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2012. "Fairness, Responsibility, and Welfare," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199653591.
- Moulin, Herve, 1990.
"Uniform externalities : Two axioms for fair allocation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 305-326.
- Moulin, H., 1989. "Uniform Externalities: Two Axioms For Fair Allocation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 117-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Finus, Michael & Tjotta, Sigve, 2003. "The Oslo Protocol on sulfur reduction: the great leap forward?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 2031-2048.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, S. & Pollitt, M. & Jin, Y. & Yoon, Y., 2017. "Contractual Framework for the Devolution of System Balancing Responsibility from the Transmission System Operator to Distribution System Operators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1738, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; polluter-pays principle; responsibility for pollution impact; externalities;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:01-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .