Economic and Political Equilibrium for a Renewable Natural Resource with International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002.
"The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262571579, March.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 1997. "The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Michiel Keyzer, 2002. "The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3313, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erik Ansink & Arjan Ruijs, 2008.
"Climate Change and the Stability of Water Allocation Agreements,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 249-266, October.
- Ansink, Erik & Ruijs, Arjan, 2007. "Climate Change and the Stability of Water Allocation Agreements," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 10272, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Erik Ansink & Arjan Ruijs, 2007. "Climate Change and the Stability of Water Allocation Agreements," Working Papers 2007.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alistair Ulph, 2004. "Stable International Environmental Agreements with a Stock Pollutant, Uncertainty and Learning," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 53-73, July.
- Ansink, Erik & Gengenbach, Michael & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2012.
"River Sharing and Water Trade,"
Climate Change and Sustainable Development
122860, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Weikard, Hans-Peter & Ansink, Erik & Gengenbach, Michael, 2013. "River Sharing and Water Trade," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79931, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Erik Ansink & Michael Gengenbach & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012. "River Sharing and Water Trade," Working Papers 2012.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erik Ansink & Michael Gengenbach & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2015. "River Sharing and Water Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-001/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold, 2016.
"Sustainable agreements on stochastic river flow,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 92-117.
- Ansink, Erik, 2009. "Self-enforcing Agreements on Water Allocation," Sustainable Development Papers 54292, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Erik Ansink, 2009. "Self-enforcing Agreements on Water allocation," Working Papers 2009.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harold Houba & Erik Ansink, 2013. "Sustainable Agreements on Stochastic River Flow," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-182/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ambec, Stefan & Ehlers, Lars, 2008. "Sharing a river among satiable agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-50, September.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:14:y:2012:i:01:n:s0219198912500028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-12-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2014-12-19 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.