Spatial Mismatch and Mobility Involvements: a Common Approach for the Urban Sprawl Parma-Bologna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1990.
"Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1119-1158, December.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1988. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Working papers 495, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Moore, John, 1990. "Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm," Scholarly Articles 3448675, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- O'Regan Katherine M. & Quigley John M., 1993.
"Family Networks and Youth Access to Jobs,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 230-248, September.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1992. "Family Networks and Youth Access to Jobs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0b96s4b3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Franco Becchis, 2003. "Le fatiche del regolatore: fattori di debolezza nella regolazione dei servizi pubblici locali," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(1).
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marco Bellandi, 2002. "Italian Industrial Districts: An Industrial Economics Interpretation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 425-437, June.
- Crouch, Colin & Le Gales, Patrick & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut, 2004. "Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199259403.
- repec:spr:insten:978-0-387-28376-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madeline Zavodny, 1998. "Determinants of recent immigrants' locational choices," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Coulson, N Edward & Laing, Derek & Wang, Ping, 2001. "Spatial Mismatch in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 949-972, October.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2004. "Paradigmi dell'intervento pubblico e politica italiana dei trasporti: una rilettura critica," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(6).
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.