Family Networks and Youth Access to Jobs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzer, Harry J, 1987. "Informal Job Search and Black Youth Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 446-452, June.
- Price, Richard & Mills, Edwin, 1985. "Race and residence in earnings determination," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, January.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991.
"Labor market access and labor market outcomes for urban youth,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 277-293, July.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1991. "Labor Market Access and Labor Market Outcomes for Urban Youth," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9008p2tx, University of California Transportation Center.
- John F. Kain, 1968. "Housing Segregation, Negro Employment, and Metropolitan Decentralization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(2), pages 175-197.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1991. "The Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis: What Has the Evidence Shown?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Sjoquist, David L., 1991. "The role of space in determining the occupations of black and white workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 295-315, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, Etienne & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Does Space Affect Search? A Theory of Local Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2014. "Understanding housing: The intellectual legacy of John Quigley," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 3-12.
- Joshua Haimson & Lara Hulsey, "undated". "Making Joint Commitments: Roles of Schools, Employers, and Students in Implementing National Skill Standards," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6f00307c44bd42dda7303cc82, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Adriana D. Kugler, 1997. "Employee referrals and the inter-industry wage structure," Economics Working Papers 252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Whitaker, Stephan, 2016. "Industrial Composition and Intergenerational Mobility," Working Paper 1533, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1994. "Urban Labor Markets," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 95-32, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kugler, Adriana D., 2003.
"Employee referrals and efficiency wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 531-556, October.
- Kugler, Adriana, 2002. "Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kugler, Adriana D., 2002. "Employee Referrals and Efficiency Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriana Kugler, 2002. "Employee referrals and efficiency wages," Economics Working Papers 647, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard Arnott, 1998.
"Economic Theory and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1171-1185, June.
- Richard Arnott, 1997. "Economic Theory and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 390., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Working Paper Series WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2003. "Sorting by Foot: Consumable Travel-for Local Public Good and Equilibrium Stratification," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Yves Zenou, 2003. "The Spatial Aspects of Crime," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 459-467, 04/05.
- Tassier, Troy & Menczer, Filippo, 2008. "Social network structure, segregation, and equality in a labor market with referral hiring," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 514-528, June.
- Ying Pan, 2011. "Born with The Right Surname: Lineage Networks and Political and Economic Opportunities in Rural China," Departmental Working Papers 2011-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Antonio Cecchi & Enrico Giovannetti, 2006. "Spatial Mismatch and Mobility Involvements: a Common Approach for the Urban Sprawl Parma-Bologna," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0026, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt0b96s4b3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .