Regulatory Fog: The Informational Origins of Regulatory Persistence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Ottaviani & Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Social learning in a changing world,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 657-665.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, "undated". "Social Learning in a Changing World," ELSE working papers 010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Smith, L, 1996. "Social Learning in a Changing World," Working papers 96-34, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2003.
"Policy persistence in environmental regulation,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Jinhua Zhao & Catherine L. Kling, 2000. "Policy Persistence in Environmental Regulation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp257, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2000.
"Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 233-259, July.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1998. "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy," Working papers WP 4047-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Douglas Gale, 1996. "Delay and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 169-198.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1985. "The Incidence of Regulatory Rents in the Motor Carrier Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 299-318, Autumn.
- Robert N. Rubinovitz, 1993. "Market Power and Price Increases for Basic Cable Service Since Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2006. "Bandit Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1551, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kenneth D. Boyer, 1987. "The Costs of Price Regulation: Lessons from Railroad Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 408-416, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Information; Experimentation;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.