Regulatory Fog: The Informational Origins of Regulatory Persistence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Gale, 1996. "Delay and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 169-198.
- Marco Ottaviani & Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Social learning in a changing world,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 657-665.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, "undated". "Social Learning in a Changing World," ELSE working papers 010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Smith, L, 1996. "Social Learning in a Changing World," Working papers 96-34, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1985. "The Incidence of Regulatory Rents in the Motor Carrier Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 299-318, Autumn.
- Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2003.
"Policy persistence in environmental regulation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-268, August.
- Jinhua Zhao & Catherine L. Kling, 2000. "Policy Persistence in Environmental Regulation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp257, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2000.
"Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 233-259, July.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1998. "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy," Working papers WP 4047-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert N. Rubinovitz, 1993. "Market Power and Price Increases for Basic Cable Service Since Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2006. "Bandit Problems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1551, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kenneth D. Boyer, 1987. "The Costs of Price Regulation: Lessons from Railroad Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 408-416, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Information; Experimentation;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .